Monday, November 17, 2014

Why Do I Like Music?

 I know that what I have been doing is nothing new, not is it the same way in which I have done the month of October. But the whole point of trying to switch my topics would include the fact that I am trying to find new ways to include such different topics.

 But my obsession with music was very common at a young age. It made me feel like a person who had the ability to be myself and express myself in more than just words and writing, it is music and its deeply rooted to the Earth. However, without music, I actually act like Germaine in the clip above whose creativity and passion for the arts is hindered by the slump she purposely put herself into taking. Although, I do not get as aroused as Germaine when it comes to wanting a cup of coffee.

 Music is such an importance to me because all I want to do, whenever I'n down or just not feeling anything inspirational, I would just turn on the music, either my record player or my iPod and just listen to the words and sounds that pour into my ears.

 Even though, I explained some purpose behind my music obsession and maybe a bit more of how I live my life. But also, if this post seems too long, I am sorry if I just wasted your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment